In today's modern facility, probably the hardest product group for storeroom and maintenance personnel to deal with is circuit board repair and replacement.
Today our factories are modernized with a proliferation of electronic devices in use; measuring, weighing, timing, counting, etc. are among the many tasks electronic devices accomplish on a daily basis.
In many facilities a surplus of circuit boards in various states of repair exists: Is the board repaired, if not what is wrong, should you buy new, how do you dispose of the non functioning boards? This creates confusion and frustrations.
The Parker Group provides high quality repair service with guaranteed results, reducing inventory costs and yearly maintenance budgets.
The Parker Group was founded in 1986 and is an authorized repair center for many manufacturers, with repair capabilities covering one of the most comprehensive product ranges in the industry and features state-of-the-art A. T. E. Automatic Testing Equipment. The Parker Group offers:
- Warranty on repaired items: 12 months from date of in-service*
- No inspection fee
- Free outbound shipping to inspection center
Parker Group's highly qualified technicians have the experience and training to repair cutting edge surface mount technology, through hole technology. Additionally, Parker Group has the capability to BUILD NEW PRODUCTS for IBT's customers, or re-design and update obsolete products.
IBT makes it easy
- Contact your local IBT Salesman with: manufacturer name, model number, serial number, and known issues.
- IBT will issue a sales order number for tracking purposes, and arrange to have circuit boards shipped to repair facility
- After inspection, IBT will notify customers with the cost of repair and estimated shipping date.
- Authorize repair or issue PO for repair or to have the circuit boards disposed of properly.
Partial list of repair capabilities:
- PC BOARD REPAIR
- PLC REPAIR
- POWER SUPPLY REPAIR
- SERVO MOTOR REPAIR
- WELDING CONTROLS
- FEEDBACK DEVICES
- MONITOR/CRT REPAIR
- AC & DC MOTOR CONTROL DEVICES
- NC/CNC CONTROLS
- ROBOTIC REPAIR
- ATM BOARDS
- ELEVATOR CONTROLS
- PC BOARD ASSEMBLY/MFG
*IN-SERVICE means that the warranty does not start until the customer puts the repaired component online, regardless of the date of the repair shipment.